http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Is Absolute Zero Cold Enough?

I'm just WRITING right now... There's nothing to write but I just put my hands on the keyboard and started typing whatever I'm thinking about at the moment... Well... If you wanna know the truth... I'm thinking about something to write! ... I don't know... There are lots of things to talk about... My Robotic works... The World Cup... Or even the weather that is too hot these days!... "Is absolute zero cold enough?" (Roger Waters - Amused To Death(alb. 1992) - Amused To Death)... But... Now that I know there IS something to talk about... I don't wanna talk anymore!...

1 Comments:

At 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home